Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #111
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why, *GRANDIA II MAJOR SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    poor Mareg was a saint, he did it all for his friends, and his wisdom was unmatched. I think it was a pretty good idea to make him like that. A beast-man, considered brute and stupid in the 99.99% of all the stories ever written by man, just because it's like a cross between an human and a so-called inferior being. In Grandia II, this beast-man is wise and kind-hearted like nobody else, and, though his voice is somewhat rude, his words are elegant. I see Mareg as yet another absolutely brilliant feature in Grandia II.

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    *EOS*

    As for Grandia I, I've finished disc 1, will start disc 2 when possible (I have an exam on friday [img]frown.gif[/img] ).

  2. #112
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no reason to hate mareg >/

  3. #113
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *GRANDIA I DISC 1 SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    Aw. Come on, now even Gadwin quits, I'm gonna get my ass killed. Well, at least I can flirt with Feena 24 hours a day now, as I'm alone with her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ?
    ?
    ?

    *EOS*

  4. #114
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is a wise beast!.

  5. #115
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW, Melfice, have you played Grandia 1? You'd like it. I've just finished disc 1 and saw the beginning of disc 2, and the game is very good so far. I still like Grandia 2 and Xenogears much better, but this one is worth playing.

  6. #116
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, but i thought it was only one disc, and i got me only the first... anyway, i got to see Gadwin...

    I'll restart it.

    BTW Fave quote:

    Justin:: huh? what is this?, is warm and soft...
    Feena:: Justin! You PERVERT! ::Slaps::

    About G1

    Saturn Version was better had better graphics, and they were smoother than PSX, a friend todld me.

  7. #117
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, except for special effects, but it's only available in Japanese, to hell with it [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    As for that scene, I guess Justin's much smarter than he looks, ha ha ha ;D [wants to be Justin right there].

  8. #118
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What i wonder is what was Justin touching, we all know that butts muscles are somewhat colder than the rest of the body! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #119
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Reason I'd want the Saturn versions for the good voices, it cna keep the japanese voices and jsut translate the text! I hate the dub version, worst dubs ever!

  10. #120
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Melfice: Oh, but it had to be, it'd be hard for him to touch her *there*. Anyways, [Wiseman wants to be Justin [img]smile.gif[/img] ]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 29, 2003 10:11 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •